At Raleigh Hand to Shoulder Center, we care about the well-being of our patients, staff, and community. We have been taking extra precautions against the Coronavirus during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some of the policies we have in place:
- Face masks are required for all patients, visitors, employees, therapists, and doctors in our office.
- All employees, therapists, and physicians check their temperatures prior to arriving at work for the day and monitor themselves for COVID-19 symptoms. Our staff are required to stay home if they have any concerning symptoms or if they have a close contact with a patient with COVID-19.
- All patients, guests and visitors in our office are screened for fever, COVID-19 symptoms, or recent exposure to a person with COVID-19. Patients will be asked to reschedule if there are concerns for COVID-19 infection.
- We are limiting one guest to accompany a patient to their appointment.
- We are enhancing our office cleaning procedures, and we are frequently disinfecting commonly touched surfaces.
- Hand hygiene is emphasized for all staff and physicians. Hand sanitizer is available in multiple areas of the practice including in each exam room, at the front lobby, and at the hand washing sinks throughout the office.
- Social distancing is practiced whenever possible during the examination and office visit.
- Dr. Erickson regularly reviews CDC guidelines and stays up-to-date with local and state COVID-19 cases to make the best decisions for the practice.